The Lizotte Meat Crumble Sorter uses color cameras to detect color defects and foreign material. It can also be coupled with an x-ray unit to combine both visual and internal foreign material detection. This system removes all the defects and foreign materials from the production line using air activated ejectors.
It processes up to 250 pieces per second and can eject foreign material such as plastic, cardboard, stainless, pieces of rubber gloves, wood, and much more. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 250 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Burnt piece
- Color defect
- Other foreign materials
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Ejection uses air blasts that are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional x-ray technology for additional foreign material detection