The Lizotte Tender Sorter inspects up to 90 pieces per second for color, shape, and foreign material defects like plastic, rubber, wood, and more. Using line-scan imaging technology, it will detect various color and shape defect that will affect the appearance of the product such as length, width, overcooked, undercooked, missing batter, excess batter, exposed meat and much more. In addition, it can be coupled with an x-ray inspection station to detect weight, bone, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal.
This system uses an innovative gate ejection mechanism that is not affected by the orientation of the product and will only eject the defective product from the production. It can inspect your product before or after breading, before or after cooking and even before or after freezing regardless of the size, shape and coating. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 90 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Missing batter
- Excess batter
- Exposed meat
- Burnt spot
- Plastic, rubber, wood, etc.
- Other color defect
- Inspects various sizes and shapes on the same machine
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Can be used before or after the cooking process
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional x-ray for weight and foreign material detection