The Lizotte Shrimp Sorter uses line-scan imaging technology to inspect shrimps for invasive species, foreign material, undersize, oversize, color defect, and shape. It processes up to 400 pieces per second to automatically remove defect from processing line to ensure that only top quality product is sent to the market. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 400 pieces per second
- Inspect for:
- Invasive specie
- Foreign material
- Color defect
- Shrimps are fed randomly on wide belt
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF product
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen