The Lizotte Shrimp Grader integrates x-ray imaging and color camera to grade by weight and simultaneously inspect for broken, tailless shrimp, shape defect, foreign material, and color defect.
It grades up to 4 pieces per second per lane and automatically removes defects ensuring that only top-quality product gets sent to the market. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up 4 pieces per second per lane
- Inspects for :
- Tailless shrimp
- Color defect
- Shape defect
- Foreign material
- Grades by:
- Size or weight
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF product
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional weighing sub system for packaging