The Lizotte Can Grader acquires a perimeter view of the seam by using six synchronized cameras and a creatively designed lighting chamber. In the images, our specialized software finds the top and underside of the seam, and evaluates the seam for overall straightness, for width, and for variations in height, any of which could indicate a defect.
At an optional station, an image from the top is acquired and inspects for defects including dents, absent or miss-placed pull-tab, and over-filling.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 1,200 cans per minute
- Inspects for:
- Knocked down flanges
- Other seaming errors
- Full perimeter inspection
- Automated ejection
- Adjustable parameters
- Production reports
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Can provide shut down alarm to up-stream equipment
- Can be integrated with our x-ray system for foreign materials
- Optional inspection for rust, pull-tabs, dents, and other defects
- Option fully washable