Lizotte has successfully combined x-ray imaging and color camera to the inspection of scallops for defects not removed in prior processing. The Lizotte Scallop Sorter will process up to 150 pieces per second ensuring that defects are automatically removed from the processing line. You are certain only the top quality products are delivered to the customer with our technology. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate of 150 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Remaining shell fragment
- Black vein
- Roe fragment
- Loose shell
- Foreign material
- Scallops are fed randomly on wide belt
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF product
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen