The Lizotte Scallop Grader combines x-ray imaging and color cameras to the grading and inspection of scallop meat. This machine process up to 4 pieces per second per lane and automatically remove visible as well as non-visible defects and grade products by weight (or size) ensuring that only top-quality product is sent to the market. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 4 pieces per second per lane
- Inspects for:
- Remaining shell fragment
- Roe fragment
- Black Vein
- Loose shell
- Foreign material
- Grades by:
- Size or weight
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be use with fresh or IQF product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional weighing sub system for packaging