The Lizotte Oyster Grader uses custom-developed artificial vision software to provide reliable grading results based on size. Software and equipment design may be modified to suit the specific needs of a particular customer. It processes 3 pieces per second per lane and rejects the defective oyster to ensure that only top quality product is sent to the market. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate of 3 pieces per second per lane
- Grades by:
- Color defect
- Not affected by the shadow and color variation of the product
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional weighing sub system for packaging