The Lizotte Nugget Sorter uses line-scan imaging technology to detect color, shape and foreign material defect. It can be coupled with an x-ray inspection station to detect weight, bone, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal. This machine inspects up to 100 pieces per second and will automatically eject defective products using an innovative ejection system performed by air-activated gates that are not damaging the product.
This system can inspect fresh or frozen products of every shape and size. It is possible to use it before or after the cooking process as well as before or after the breading process. It can inspect any type of formed or raw nugget and they even can be un-breaded or breaded. With this kind of system, it’s easy to ensure total quality control on your processing line. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 100 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Missing batter
- Excess batter
- Exposed meat
- Burnt spot
- Plastic, rubber, wood, etc.
- Other color defect
- Bone fragment
- Foreign material
- Inspects various sizes and shapes on the same machine
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Can be used before or after the cooking process
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional x-ray for weight and foreign material detection