The Lizotte Meat Patty Sorter uses soft x-ray technology to inspect patties randomly fed on a wide belt for various types of defects ranging from weight to foreign material. In addition, a subsequent imaging station can be added in order to include color defects such as: low density foreign material, overcooked, undercooked, and much more. This system process up to 95 patties per second and ejects each defective pieces without disturbing compliant product flow and orientation ensuring that only top-quality product is sent to the market.
This machine can process products after the former, after the oven and even after IQF of any size or shape. It can inspect any type of formed meat patties including plant-based, beef, pork, chicken, sausage, veal, lamb, breaded, un-breaded, etc. This system makes it easy to ensure inline quality control. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environments.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 95 units per second
- Inspects for:
- Bone fragment
- High density foreign materials
- Low density foreign materials
- Meat patties can be randomly fed on wide belt
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Ejects defects without ejecting good patties
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touchscreen
- Optional color defect detection