The Lizotte Meat Patty Sorter uses soft x-ray technology to inspect patties randomly fed on a wide belt for various types of defects ranging from weight to foreign material. In addition, a subsequent imaging station can be added in order to include color defects such as: foreign material, overcooked, undercooked, and much more. This system process up to 20 patties per second and ejects each defective pieces without disturbing compliant product flow and orientation ensuring that only top quality product is sent to the market.
This machine can process fresh or frozen products of any size or shape. It can inspect any types of formed meat patties including plant-based, beef, pork, chicken, sausage, veal, lamb, breaded, un-breaded, etc. This system makes it easy to ensure inline quality control. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 20 units per second
- Inspects for:
- Bone fragment
- Foreign materials
- Meat patties can be randomly fed on wide belt
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Ejects defects without ejecting good patties
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional color defect detection