The Lizotte Wing Sorter inspects up to 90 pieces per second for color and shape defects. It uses line-scan imaging technology to detect many defects such as overcooked and undercooked, breading void or excess batter and low-density foreign material like plastic, rubber, wood, etc. It can be coupled to x-ray inspection to detect weight discrepancies and geometry defects.
Using an innovation ejection mechanism this machine is not affected by the orientation of the product and will not further damage defective product. Furthermore, this system can inspect many types of wings including fresh, frozen, breaded, coated, with spice, with sauce, and more. This system is fully food-grade and ready for harsh wash-down environments.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 90 wings per second
- Inspects for:
- Missing batter
- Excess batter
- Exposed meat
- Burnt spot
- Plastic, rubber, wood, etc.
- Other color defect
- Inspects various sizes, shapes, and process on the same machine
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Can be used before or after the cooking process
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional x-ray for weight discrepancies, and geometry defects