The Lizotte Lobster Grader uses a non-destructive soft x-ray to evaluate meat content & shell thickness based on density readings. Once the density is found, lobsters can be separated into different groups automatically. The output can be coupled with weight grading.
This grading equipment allows lobster processors to target the ideal market depending on lobster meat content level or shell thickness. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate of 1 piece per second per lane
- Inspects for:
- Meat content
- Shell thickness
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for cooked lobsters
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional weight grading