The Lizotte Label Identification Sorter uses color cameras to detect the presence of labels on the final packaging. It processes up to 20 pieces per second and uses air-activated gates to eject defective product. This system will ensure that product without label aren’t sent to your customer.
Along with formed plastic containers, our technology can inspect various types of packaging such as pouch, seal pack, plastic box, and cardboard box and, much more. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 20 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Label presence
- And much more
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for various final packaging
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen