The Lizotte Burger Sorter, inspects each burger for weight, overcooked, undercooked, shape defect, breading void, burnt spot, foreign material, and much more. Combining x-ray imaging & line-scan cameras, it will simultaneously inspect an unsynchronized row of burgers at a rate of up to 20 pieces per second.
The defective product will be ejected using an innovative gate system that is non-damaging to the product. This machine can process burger of any size or any shape fresh, frozen, un-breaded, breaded, and formed burger before or after the cooking process. This system will ensure total quality control for your burger. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 20 burgers per second
- Inspects for:
- Burn spot
- Missing batter
- Excess batter
- Exposed meat
- Other color defect
- Plastic, rubber, wood, etc.
- Bone fragment
- Foreign material
- Burger can be randomly fed on wide belt
- Inspects various sizes, shapes, and process on the same machine
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Can be used before or after the cooking process
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen