The Lizotte Breast Sorter uses line-scan imaging technology to inspect chicken breast for blood spot, remaining skin, breast discoloration, and much more. Along with the on top inspection, it can be coupled with a dual inspection station to inspect both sides (top and bottom) of the breast to ensure that no visual defect are visible on either sides. Inspecting up to 3 breasts per second per lane, this system will use Lizotte innovative ejection mechanism to automatically eject defective products from the production line.
In addition, this system can be integrated with an x-ray system to inspect for foreign material, bone and other defect. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 3 pieces per second per lane
- Inspects for:
- Blood spot
- Breast discoloration
- Remaining skin
- Plastic, rubber, wood, etc.
- Other visual defects
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional bottom view inspection
- Optional x-ray foreign material detection