The Lizotte Bread Sorter inspects multiple types of bread for size, shape, and color defects. The color defects can be defined such as overcooked, undercooked, burnt spot, missing toppings and much more. For the shape and size defect, the system can analyze the height, the length, the width, and will help you ensure a uniformed shape for your final product.
The Lizotte Bread Sorter can inspect more than one type of bread on the same system. The system uses a custom built ejection system designed to reject the defective product without disturbing compliant products. Lizotte Machine Vision design each inspection system based on your product and your inspection needs. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 40 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Other color defect
- And much more
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Can be combined with x-ray in order to remove foreign materials