The Lizotte Bacon Strip Sorter uses color cameras to detect size defects and thickness. Along with color defects, this system will read the length and thickness of each strip. It can also be coupled with an x-ray unit to combine both visual and internal foreign material detection. This system removes all the defects and foreign materials from the production line using retractable ejectors.
It processes up to 5 pieces per second per lane. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 5 pieces per second per lane
- Inspects for:
- Burnt piece
- Shape defect
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Ejection uses retractable kickers that are non-damaging to product
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional x-ray technology for additional foreign material detection