The Lizotte Bacon Bits Sorter process up to 250 pieces per second and inspect for various defect detectable using color algorithms. It uses line-scan imaging technology to detect many defects such as burnt pieces, cardboard, rubber, plastic, wood, and much more. This system can also be coupled with and, x-ray unit to combined both visual and internal foreign material detection.
The ejection process will be performed by air-activated ejectors and will eject defective bits in a dedicated category. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 250 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Other foreign materials
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Ejection uses air blasts that are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Optional x-ray foreign material detection