The Lizotte Whelk Meat Sorter will inspect up to 60 whelk meats per second and automatically eject defective product. This equipment ensures that only top quality product is sent to market. Our machine is design to give you the top sorting quality in a record time to increase your production and optimize the quality of your product. This system is fully washable and ready for wash-down.
- Rate up to 60 pieces per second per lanes
- Inspects for:
- Remaining pieces of shell
- Invasive species that can be identified by shape and color
- Foreign materials
- Combined soft x-ray and line-scan camera
- Whelk meats are fed randomly on wide belt
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF product
- Ejection uses air blasts that are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
Lizotte specialize in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.