This system use vision to count up to 720 box per hour
The Lizotte count batching system uses color cameras to precisely count each product and batch it into boxes. The systems use retractables finger that will hold the product during box filling process to ensure correct product count. The machine is able to fill boxes at a rate up to 720 boxes per hour on a dual lane boxing system. The product can be randomly spread on the conveyor and it will not affect the efficiency of the system. This machinery can be mounted on the existing conveyor and can be designed to fit the actual footprint.
This batching system can process all kind of fresh or frozen product such as bakery product, meat product, seafood, and more. This machinery can be mounted on the existing conveyor and can be designed to fit the actual footprint. Lizotte Machine Vision design each system based on your product and your inspection needs. This system is fully washable and ready for wash-down.
- Rate up to 720 boxes per hour
- Uses line-scan imaging technology
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Product handling is done by dropdown finger and it’s not damaging to the product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Product containment done by product diverter
- Can be mounted on the actual conveyor
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a
personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements