The Lizotte Crab Grader uses non-destructive soft x-ray & high-resolution color camera to grade crab by quality, weight and meat content. It process 1 crab per second per lane and can inspect for defect like missing leg, missing claw and a lot more.
This grading equipment allows crab processors to export only top quality product. Also, this is a perfect sales tool since it enable processors to better target their exporting market for each crab’s quality level. This system is fully washable and ready for wash-down.
- Rate of 1 piece per second per lane
- Inspect for:
- Meat content
- Missing leg
- Missing claw
- Body color
- Barnacle level
- Uses non-destructive soft x-ray technology
- Grades any crab species
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be applied to other crustacean species
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
Lizotte specialize in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.