Lizotte has successfully combined x-ray imaging & line-scan camera to the inspection of mussel meats for defects. The Lizotte Mussel Meat Sorter will inspect up to 150 mussel meats per second and automatically eject defective product. This equipment ensures that only top quality product is sent to market.
- Rate up to 150 pieces per second per lane
- Inspects for:
- Remaining pieces of shell
- Broken meat
- Byssus extending from the meat
- Foreign materials
- Invasive species that can be identified by shape and color
- Uses x-ray & line scan camera
- Mussel meats are fed randomly on wide belt
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF product
- Ejection uses air blasts that are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
Lizotte specialize in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.