The Lizotte Lobster Grader uses non-destructive soft x-ray to evaluate meat content & shell thickness based on density readings. Once the density is found, lobsters can be separated into different groups automatically. The output can be coupled with weight grading. This grading equipment allows lobster processors to target ideal market depending on lobster meat content level or shell thickness. This system is fully washable and ready for wash-down.
- Rate of 1 piece per second per lane
- Inspects for:
- Meat content
- Shell thickness
- Uses non-destructive soft x-ray technologie
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for cooked lobsters
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
Lizotte specialize in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.