Lizotte is combining an innovative system for mechanical handling and sophisticated computer vision system to classify by size, color, shape, and defects. It process up to 5 pieces per second per lane and classifies the clams to meet producer expectation and to ensure that only top quality product is sent to the market. This system is fully washable and ready for wash-down.
- Rate of 5 pieces per second per lane
- Classifies up to:
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF product
- Ejection uses air blasts or deviation gates that are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Can be combined with soft x-ray in order to remove remaining shell
- Optional weighing sub system for packaging
Lizotte specialize in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.