The Lizotte Bread Sorter help you eject undercooked/overcooked or miss shape product.
The Lizotte Bread Sorter inspect multiple types of bread for size, shape and color defect. The color defects can be defined such as overcooked and undercooked, identification of toppings and texture and much more. For the shape and size defect, the system can measure the height, the length, the width and will help you ensure a uniform shape for your final product. The Lizotte Bread Sorter can inspect more than one type of bread on the same system. The system uses a custom built ejection system designed to reject the defective product without ejecting any good product. Lizotte Machine Vision design each inspection system based on your product and your inspection needs. This system is fully washable and ready for wash-down.
- Rate up to 40 pieces per second
- Inspects for:
- Other Color Defect
- Uses line-scan imaging technology
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Defects are ejected without ejecting good product
- Ejections are performed by gates and are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen
- Can be combined with soft x-ray in order to remove foreign materials
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a
personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements